-->
Fareesha Superb ♥

Last day with him :(



 
I want to ask you. But you should not receive this statement, I want to tell that I want to break with you for a while. I love you right but I had to do things like this. I am sorry to see me! I want you to understand my state. I want to calm myself -, - if all the I's okay, I will be back near you. I promise. The last is my message to you. I hope you good care of yourself:) If there mate we will meet again *
Assalamualaikum

#Mesej yang baru dihanntar dekat dye , k bye#


Sincerely Fareesha :)

Newer Post />
Hiii , hye guys :) Enjoy my song , if this song annoying, just click pauseee -,- Okeee ? Thanks sayang ;)
Girlfriend :) Cakap Cakap;)
As ussual , FareeshaRAHIM is the owner :) She thirteeen years old :) She studied at Smkbbu :) She was born on 17 March :) Now she's singlee already :) Horaaaay :D Iloveyou sayang :) Terima Kasih lepak dekat blog fareesha yang ta seberapa nih . Thanks follow me , later i wll be follow u back :P


+FOLLOW -DASHBOARD
fareeshatonchet. Powered by Blogger.